The government has given Rajesh Verma, secretary, ministry of corporate affairs the additional charge of department of financial services(DFS) after Debasish Panda retired as the secretary, DFS on Monday. Panda has been heading the DFS since March 2020.
- Independent valuers give Rs 13,000 crore liquidation value for Reliance Capital
- Farmers paid Rs 1.25 lakh crore as claims till Oct 31: Government
- Car sales in fast lane in November; Maruti, Hyundai, Tata Motors post double-digit growth
- Govt launches DigiYatra for passengers at 3 airports Scindia says data stored in encrypted format
- AM Best maintains stable outlook on global reinsurance industry