Lloyd's of London cautions India Inc on ``Intangible Risks'', launches new products for Pandemic Risks
Mumbai: COVID-19 Pandemic has increased India Inc's ’ exposure to a plethora of new risks, many of which implicate the intangible. According to some estimates, intangible assets such as reputation, human capital and intellectual property are fast becoming an increasing proportion of companies’ balance sheets,...
- FPIs pull out net Rs 476 cr so far in Sept from Indian markets
- Travellers from Dubai, UK mainly behind Covid importation into India: Study
- India's COVID-19 caseload nears 60 lakh; recoveries cross 49 lakh
- Govt looks to implement all 4 labour codes in one go by December: Gangwar
- PSBs on-board 10 mn account holders on digital payment modes in a month
New York has retained its first place in the twenty-eighth edition of the Global Financial Centres Index (GFCI 28), Global Financial Centres Index 28,although London in second place has made up ground in the ratings, now only four points behind the leader (27 points in...
- Alphabet settles shareholder suit over sexual misconduct cases
- India pledges to use its vaccine-production capacity to help 'all humanity'
- Global COVID-19 death toll could hit 2 million before vaccine in wide use, WHO says
- Lloyd's of London CEO expects appeal over UK business insurance judgment
- Allianz-led consortium in advanced talks to take on Aviva's French arm – sources
``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
How do you see the situation triggered by the Covid-19 Pandemic and its extensive impacts on insurers? The biggest challenges and impact insurers are facing due to Covid-19 are: (1)the inability to sell face-to-face (this is pretty much how insurance was sold to date) (2)the...
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
- ``There will be a post-Brexit trade deal between India and the UK''
- ``Industry should focus on product innovations, especially in the pension space''
A media report about Future Generali Life Insurance Company being reportedly acquired by Sachin Bansal, founder of India’s online retail giant Flipcart points to an ongoing and portentous consolidation of the market. Another article had occurred in the same online news portal a few days...
- COVID-19 accelerates global supply chain restructuring:Swiss Re
- Learned from COVID-19 Pandemic to mitigate the risks of Climate Change?
- Companies face five liability risk trends during Covid-19 pandemic:Allianz
- ``Pandemics,climate change,cyber top the current risk chart'':Munich Re
- Climate change to drive large future Cat losses