NEW YORK: US based ``The Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc (RIMS)'' announced the appointment of N.K.V. Roop Kumar,EVP & Chief of Risk, Info & Cyber Security Management of SBI Life Insurance Company, as chair of RIMS Regional Advisory Group in India. RIMS Regional Advisory...
- Finance panel may reject Rs 835-bn package to help fight air pollution
- Employment growth has slowed in last two years: CARE Ratings study
- PSBs reported frauds of over Rs 95,760 crore in six months: FM Sitharaman
- Passengers flying to Delhi from four cities to get pollution masks: AirAsia India
- Passenger vehicle October retail sales up 11% on festive demand: Report
Microsoft Corp. has hired former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate whether the use of facial recognition technology developed by an Israeli startup it funded complies with its ethics principles, the company said on Friday. AnyVision, based outside Tel Aviv, has come under scrutiny...
- Aviva to retain China, Singapore businesses after conducting Asian review
- Terrorism results in USD 1 trillion loss to world economy: Narendra Modi at BRICS Summit
- FBI warns on rise in sophisticated Cyber crimes
- Allianz partners with Microsoft to digitally transform the insurance industry
- Boeing says 737 MAX may start flying in January
How do you see the developments of Afro- Asian Reinsurance and Insurance Industry? FAIR achieves economic integration among Afro-Asian countries. The Federation is active in setting up reinsurance bodies (Pools & Syndicates) for members to share risk and benefit from their capacities, these in return...
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
Insurance markets continue to support resilience, with global premiums forecast to increase by 3 per cent annually in real terms in 2020 and 2021, despite a slowing world economy. In its latest sigma, "Sustaining resilience amid slowing growth: global economic and insurance market outlook 2020/21,"...