New Delhi:. Illegal inflows have jumped after the Indian government increased import taxes in July and prices surged to record highs in September. Customs officials have arrested people for attempting to smuggle in gold by concealing it in bags, clothes and their rectums. On one...
- Bhatnagar & Deepak P jointly to discharge the function of GIC Re CMD
- Insurers and brokers can't set up TPAs as promoters:IRDAI
- S&P ratings sees debt downgrade for India if economic slide continues
- IRDAI seeks suggestions from industry players on FDI hike
- Passenger vehicle sales decline marginally in November
Apps that let you book a ride to work or borrow a car for your next vacation are feeding into a revolution in auto insurance — while also raising some privacy red flags. Data on everything from how frequently a car is booked, the type...
- Shipping industry and insurers face uncertain new fuel risks and rule
- Royal Caribbean cruises faces potential liability for New Zealand volcano deaths
- Big victory for Johnson and Conservatives clears way for quick Brexit
- Insurtech, Data help Canadian farmers cut lending, insurance costs
- Trov and Sompo partner to expand global mobility solutions
How do you see the developments of Afro- Asian Reinsurance and Insurance Industry? FAIR achieves economic integration among Afro-Asian countries. The Federation is active in setting up reinsurance bodies (Pools & Syndicates) for members to share risk and benefit from their capacities, these in return...
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
Gold’s impressive advance in 2019 -- aided by trade war frictions, easier monetary policy across the world’s leading economies and sustained central-bank buying -- may be set to spill into the new decade. As 2020 looms, BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest money manager, remains constructive...
- Insurers need profound transformation and the right talent, reveals EY Insurance Outlook 2020
- 5 risk trends company directors and officers need to watch in 2020:Allianz
- Watch Out Finance, Business, Tech Workers. Artificial Intelligence Is Coming.
- Led by India and China,emerging Asia will power global growth:Swiss Re
- Climate change: ‘Clear and unequivocal’ emergency, say scientists