Washington: The US has advised its citizens to avoid travelling to India, even if they are fully vaccinated as there is a 'very high level' of COVID-19 in the country. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) on Monday released travel recommendations by destination....
- India has opportunity to lead the world on climate change: Deloitte CEO
- Cyclone Amphan of 2020 resulted in USD 14 bn economic losses in India UN report
- Non-stop cremations cast doubt on India's counting of COVID dead
- India reports daily rise in COVID-19 cases of 259,170
- Centre working to save lives, livelihoods, FM Sitharaman tells India Inc
Four drugmakers helped cause the deadly U.S. opioid epidemic by deceptively marketing their drugs and downplaying their addictive risks, a lawyer for several California counties argued on Monday at the start of a multibillion-dollar trial. Those counties accuse Johnson & Johnson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd,...
- UN warns of climate 'abyss' as 2020 confirmed as one of 3 hottest years on record
- Hong Kong bans flights from India, Pakistan and the Philippines for 2 weeks
- Covid-19 will leave deep scars in world economy even after recovery
- IBM flags more cyber attacks on COVID vaccine infrastructure
- The British want to clean up outer space
``Biodiversity provides medicine and food of good quality and fights against climate risk, it makes sense to protect it''
Why is biodiversity important for AXA? If we take a cold review, $33 trillion is the estimated monetary value of goods and services that ecosystems provide. What that means is that ecosystems play a large role in our economies. If we do not ensure that...
- ``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
- ``There will be a post-Brexit trade deal between India and the UK''
Karan Deep Singh and Hari Kumar Ashish Anand had dreams of becoming a fashion designer. A former flight attendant, he borrowed from relatives and poured his $5,000 life savings into opening a clothing shop on the outskirts of Delhi selling custom-designed suits, shirts and pants....
- Latest Covid-19 wave deadlier in Brazil than India: No one knows why
- Has China's $16 trillion economy fully recovered?
- As U.S. cities embrace tech, cyberattacks pose real-world risks
- With poor data on variants, India's Covid surge remains a mystery
- How can we vaccinate the world? Five challenges facing the UN-backed COVAX programme