New Delhi: The Railways has stated that all regular passenger train services will remain suspended till further notice, but 230 special trains will continue to be in service. This is to bring to the notice of all concerned that as decided and informed earlier as...
- Indian motor insurance business to contract in 2020 due to COVID-19:GlobalData
- 10 states account for 80% Covid-19 cases:PM Modi,
- Govt resumes appointment of directors in PSU general insurance companies,BBB selects 9
- Passenger vehicle retail sales dip by 25% in July: FADA
- Loss in Karnataka due to floods and torrential so far is estimated to be Rs 3,500-4,000 cr: Minister
It took six months for the world to reach 10 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus. It took just over six weeks for that number to double.The worldwide count of known COVID-19 infections climbed past 20 million on Monday, with more than half of them...
- New Zealand considers freight as possible source of new coronavirus cluster
- Google turns Android phones into earthquake sensors; California to get alerts
- U.S. NOAA raises predicted number of tropical storms to a record 25
- Companies risk losing a year's profit from collapse of supply chains,says McKinsey
- U.S. Drug Regulator vows outside review of any COVID-19 vaccines
``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
How do you see the situation triggered by the Covid-19 Pandemic and its extensive impacts on insurers? The biggest challenges and impact insurers are facing due to Covid-19 are: (1)the inability to sell face-to-face (this is pretty much how insurance was sold to date) (2)the...
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
- ``There will be a post-Brexit trade deal between India and the UK''
- ``Industry should focus on product innovations, especially in the pension space''
By John Authers The coronavirus pandemic has stress-tested the world. Beyond challenging human fortitude,national health services and international rivalries, it has forced a series of moral choices. Many have provoked impassioned disagreement — over whether governments can force businesses and schools to close, over sacrifices...
- Term insurance has emerged as a preferred cover during Covid-19:Survey
- Covid-19 Pandemic:Prm growth in emerging markets to remain positive in 2020 & 2021,says Swiss Re
- Eyes in the sky: Investors reach for new tools to gauge climate change risk
- Work-from-home:Best Practices
- ``India will be the 2nd largest infra investment market,to account for 8% of all emerging market spend''