New Delhi: Since, domestic passenger flights resumed in India from May 2516 passengers onboard flights operated by three different airlines have tested positive for COVID-19. The government had suspended all domestic flights for over two months in light of the COVID-19 pandemic-led lockdown, A total...
- Identify private hospitals to treat COVID-19 patients for free or at nominal cost: SC to Centre
- HDFC Ergo collaborates with Apollo clinic to offer health insurace products
- Nilesh Sathe joins NHAI as Finance Advisor
- BBB selects SN Rajeswari as CMD of Oriental Insurance Company
- After Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, swarm of locusts now flock to UP's Jhansi
Rich Chinese are expected to park fewer funds in Hong Kong on worries that Beijing's proposed national security law for the city could allow mainland authorities to track and seize their wealth, bankers and other industry sources said. More than half of Hong Kong's estimated...
- Pek Hui Zhi joins as Asian terrorism underwriter in Markel International
- Monsoon rains forecast to arrive on India's southern coast around June 1
- Pandemic forces virtual safety checks for oil tankers
- Airbus opens investigation into plane crash in Pakistan
- SCOR joins UN-convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance, alligns its investment portfolio with low-carbon economy
How is City of London preparing for Brexit as it is now very certain? Departure from the EU on 31st January is just the end of phase 1 of the Brexit process. The future trading relationship still needs to be resolved, and negotiations will be...
- ``Industry should focus on product innovations, especially in the pension space''
- ``Raising FDI limit will provide opportunities to existing players as well as to new players''
- ``Opening up to 100% FDI may trigger a fresh wave of consolidation and change of shareholding''
- ``With increasing maturity, the FDI limits can be enhanced beyond 49%''
- ``The FAIR Nat CAT pool has gained the approval to operate in India’’
Capgemini and Efma’s World Insurance Report 2020, published today, reveals that consumers of all ages are adopting a ‘millennial mindset’, and increasingly trusting their own research through various channels to source information and purchase insurance products themselves. Consumers are turning to non-traditional players such as...
- Digital Health Platform:Turning Insurers into Preventers
- COVID-19 response ‘could bankrupt the insurance industry’: insurance defense lawyer
- Cyber Security&Covid-19
- Climate-change effects to drive rising losses from severe weather events:Sigma study
- Caronavirus Pandemic: After the virus, what world will we live in?