New Delhi: The Cabinet on Wednesday approved the launch of Ayushman Bharat — National Health Protection Mission, (also known as Modicare) at a budgetary support of Rs 852.17 bn which was prominently featured in the 2018-2019 Union Budget The healthcare plan is likely to be...
- Largest union of PSU general insurance industry demand merger of all four cos
- Max Financial to raise Rs 5,000 cr to fund acquisitions of life insurance arm
- SC questions aggregation of personal data under Aadhaar scheme
- Over 12,000 cases related to cyber crime registered in 2016: Govt
- New India launches first-ever``Global Mediclaim policy''
London: After a number of relatively benign catastrophe years, the frequency and scale of the disasters that struck around the world in the second half of 2017 saw major claims costing the Lloyd’s market £4.5bn, more than double the previous year (2016: £2.1bn). This significant...
``International reinsurers have taken a cautious stance & we have not seen an increase in competition in an already competitive Indian market''
Now that you have set up branch operations, what are your plans for the Indian market? Receiving the R3 authorization from the IRDAI to establish a SCOR branch in India marks a milestone for the Group in terms of solidifying its presence in the country,...
- ``India is set to become the first and the only country to have a plan and strategies to reduce natural calamities losses’’
- ``Customers have started buying/renewing policies online''
- ``We certainly see India as one of high primary growth market with future growth potential across all segments of insurance''
The number of people fleeing crop failures, droughts and rising sea levels will grow drastically over the next three decades if world governments do not intervene, according to a World Bank report released today. By 2050, 86 million "climate migrants" will be displaced in Sub-Saharan...
- India most vulnerable country to climate change: HSBC report
- Climate change heightens key risks for P&C insurance, reinsurance sectors: Moody's
- Finland tops 2018 global happiness index
- Foreign investors' bearish stance continues in March; outflow at Rs 60 bn
- Health savings to outweigh costs of limiting global warming in India, China