Mumbai: Private health insurers offering 80-100 pc discounts on renewal premiaMumbai, Feb 28 (PTI) Private health insurers are encouraging their customers to lead healthy and active lives by offering steep discounts on the renewal premia between 80 and 100 per cent, along with a host...
- Mobile app improves price data collection, says govt
- COVID-19 crisis far from over; 3rd wave to be more dangerous: CSIR officia
- FPIs net buyers for 2nd consecutive month in Feb; invest Rs 23,663 cr
- Reliance partners with Google, FB for digital payment network bid: Report
- New healthcare investment policy approved to attract investors: J-K LG
Washington: The United States on Saturday authorized Johnson & Johnson's Covid vaccine for emergency use, giving the nation a third shot to battle the outbreak that has killed more than 500,000 Americans. The single-shot vaccine is highly effective in preventing severe Covid-19, including against newer...
- Specialty insurer and reinsurer SiriusPoint launches with over $3bn in capital
- S&P insurers moving cautiously in the aftermath of massive Texas Ice storm Uri
- UK health insurers' profitability still strong despite coronavirus disruption:Fitch
- Carbon-cutting pledges by countries nowhere near enough:UN
- Climate pledges for 2030 put world far off 1.5C goal, UN warns
``Biodiversity provides medicine and food of good quality and fights against climate risk, it makes sense to protect it''
Why is biodiversity important for AXA? If we take a cold review, $33 trillion is the estimated monetary value of goods and services that ecosystems provide. What that means is that ecosystems play a large role in our economies. If we do not ensure that...
- ``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
- ``There will be a post-Brexit trade deal between India and the UK''
By Andy Mukherjee Modi's plan to make a Singapore in Gujarat has fallen flatWhen Singapore set up an international financial hub in the late 1960s, the city-state was thinking both fast and slow — seizing an immediate opportunity, and opening a path to long-term economic...
- Covid-19 Pandemic:Tracking an Unprecedented Year for Businesses
- ``Significant improvement in climate-related disclosure of Insurers''
- Rising Risk of Cyber-attack on Industrial Sector:Lloyd's Report
- More at risk of losing homes as climate change outpaces response, Fiji warns
- Insurers play waiting game amid push for post-Brexit Solvency II equivalence