Mumbai: ICICI Lombard General Insurance has seen its profit after tax (PAT) growing by 6.1 per cent to Rs 618 crore in H1 FY2020 as against Rs 582 crore in H1 FY2019 The private sector general insurer’s PAT grew by 5 per cent to Rs...
- SBI General PAT at Rs 278 crs, up 9% in H1 FY 2019-20
- India's commitment on climate change best among several nations: Nirmala Sitharaman
- No better place to invest in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Karnataka most innovative state, Delhi tops UT segment: Niti Aayog
- Aviation regulator DGCA gives its approval to 5 firms to manufacture drones
London: Britain will be on course for more distant economic ties with the European Union, making the country poorer, if Prime Minister Boris Johnson wins parliamentary backing for the Brexit deal he clinched with Brussels on Thursday. Compared with the deal his predecessor Theresa May...
- Typhoons Faxai, Hagibis, not likely to materially impact Japanese non-life insurers’ capitalisation
- Brexit may spur more deals in legacy general insurance policies
- Britain, European Union reach Brexit deal
- Brexit insolvency fears boost demand for trade credit insurance
- AXA to exit non-core bix, to focus on Asian expansion
How do you see the developments of Afro- Asian Reinsurance and Insurance Industry? FAIR achieves economic integration among Afro-Asian countries. The Federation is active in setting up reinsurance bodies (Pools & Syndicates) for members to share risk and benefit from their capacities, these in return...
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
MUIRI, Kenya: Farmer Thomas Mwiraria surveyed the parched terrain at a church compound in Muiri village in central Kenya, and asked a passing agricultural officer when he thought the rains would come. Like many others here, Mwiraria had yet to harvest anything from his land...