New Delhi: India has proposed incentives worth Rs88,500 crore ($12.4 billion) to help power plants install equipment to curb emissions, and also to develop infrastructure for electric vehicles, a government statement said on Friday. Of the Rs 88500 crore, Rs 83500 crore would be used...
- Shortage of skilled IT workforce looms over India: Nasscom
- Arun Jaitley resumes charge of FinMin today
- Citi India CEO lost RBI confidence
- RBI think tank wants independent body to verify official economic data
- Reddy family mulls exiting Apollo Munich Health Insurance, to sell its 41% stakes for Rs 1200 cr
SACRAMENTO: California should get insurance to help cover taxpayers' costs in bad wildfire seasons, a solution that could help stem losses as climate change contributes to more destructive blazes, two state officials said Thursday. The most populous state should follow the lead of Oregon, the...
- AI to tackle UK insurance fraud and assess flood damage
- Study questions safety claims about Tesla autopilot’s steering feature
- Ex Coca-Cola engineer stole secrets worth $120 million for Chinese firm: US
- AIG swings to loss, hit by catastrophes and volatile market
- Johnson & Johnson supplier seeks bankruptcy over talc lawsuits
What are the broad strategies now to take GIC Re ahead both in International and domestic markets? We will discuss about the domestic market first. I think, the fact that the GIC Re got listed was a very good thing and now look at the...
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
, It sometimes feels as if the sharing economy, which is how companies that facilitate peer-to-peer transactions via an online platform/smartphone app are referred to, emerged virtually overnight. The sharing economy is also projected to continue expanding and disrupting many established industries. PwC estimates, for...
- Interim Budget 2019-20: Focussing on Health Insurance & Wearable Technology
- Bonding with Banks
- Global debt reaches an all-time high of $184 trillion, 225 percent of GDP in 2017
- What does the future hold for data privacy?
- Virtual Competition: Online Platforms, Consumer Outcomes and Competition in Insurance