Mumbai:: Coverfox.com, an online broking firm. has raised USD 22 Mn in a Series C funding from a clutch of investors led by IFC, a member of the World Bank Group; Transamerica; and other existing investors.IFC itself has invested up to $10 million. Coverfox, one...
- With 32 pc growth in new business, HDFC Life's net profit rises by 24 pc to Rs 11.1 bn in 2017-18
- AUM of pension fund industry grows by 38 pc to Rs 2.40 trn in 2017-18:PFRDA Chief
- 8 dead, several injured as massive storm hits Kolkata, suburbs
- MoF to meet CMDs of three PSU general insurance cos on Apr 18, to discuss merger roadmap
- Leading Indian life insurers partner with Cognizant to develop industry-wide Blockchain solution
Facebook Inc. may have to pay a real price for claims it invaded users’ privacy: billions of dollars. A federal judge ruled Monday that millions of the social network’s users can proceed as a group with claims that its photo-scanning technology violated an Illinois law...
- ``Cloud-based office solutions under increasing attack''
- Global reinsurer capital up 2 pc to USD605 billion at December 31,2017
- Rapid tech advances outpacing risk management:MARSH/RIMS
- J&J $80 Million Damages Award Could Signal More Talcum Cancer Claims
- Water taps may completely dry up in India, warns study
How do you see the liability risks scenario in the Asian economies? The general liability risks scenario for India is viewed as low. However, this can be deceiving if applied across all of liability exposures as certain exposures at a primary level such as Directors...
- ``For acquisition,we will look at opportunities which are good in pricing’’
- ``International reinsurers have taken a cautious stance & we have not seen an increase in competition in an already competitive Indian market''
- ``India is set to become the first and the only country to have a plan and strategies to reduce natural calamities losses’’
- ``Customers have started buying/renewing policies online''
- ``We certainly see India as one of high primary growth market with future growth potential across all segments of insurance''
New Delhi: As the proverbial Indian summer sets in and taps dry up across large swathes of the country, India faces an acute shortage of safe and sustainable water, specifically groundwater, a crisis that will exacerbate with factors like indiscriminate use and climate change, warn...
- India fastest growing but must create 8.1 mn jobs annually: World Bank
- Chatbots can change the customer service business
- 50% hike in cigarette prices would add 450 mn years of life across 13 nations: study
- Sharing economy: massive risk potential remains unrealised, Lloyd's Report
- Political risk and violence, terrorist attacks on the rise:AON