New Delhi: The country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) is pitching for tax relief for hybrid and CNG cars in addition to electric vehicles in order to promote green mobility in the country. MSI Chairman R C Bhargava said there is a need to...
- Govt mulling options to enforce ban on e-cigarettes, nicotine flavoured hookahs
- Security beefed up in Karnataka as high alert continues over terror threat
- Foreign investors pull out Rs 8,319 cr in Aug amid trade worries, FPI tax
- Health remains key challenge in India's development: Ram Nath Kovind
- Gold may surge to Rs 40,000 per 10 gram by Diwali
LONDON: Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay has signed an order that will end all European Union (EU) laws applying in Britain from October 31, the British government said on Sunday. Barclay has signed into law the legislation to repeal the Act of Parliament which set in...
- Facebook warned its employees, not users, about 2018 breach, Lawsuit says
- Walmart CEO calls for US Congress to debate assault weapons ban
- Major Bluetooth bug leaves devices vulnerable
- General Electric engaged in 'bigger fraud than Enron': Whistleblower
- Nepal Government panel wants mount everest hikers to have experience, insurance
What are your board agenda for NIA now? The year to date permormance has not been great as we were hit by multiple catastrophe claims in India and abroad coupled with non-operational issues like write down of the investments and impact of change in accounting...
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
Africa’s potential workforce will likely be larger than that of Asia by the end of the 21st century as both continents wrestle with different demographic and economic challenges. The number of 15-to-64-year-old Africans today is a quarter of the size of Asia’s working-age population. By...