New Delhi: The Ministry of Health has met the general insurers and state owned GIC Re on Thursday in New Delhi to prepare the road- map for rolling out the National Health Protection Scheme(NHPS), billed as world’ s largest health insurance scheme. NHPS was announced...
- Financial crime on the rise in India’s life insurance sector: EY report
- Indian companies lost $500,000 to cyber attacks in 1.5 years: CISCO
- EPFO cuts interest rate to 8.55% for 2017-18 from 8.65% for 2016-17
- Premium On Mega Healthcare Scheme To Be Rs. 900-1,000: NITI
- Workers demand Rs 15K minimum pension under EPS-95
SCOR’s net income falls to EUR 286 mn in 2017, Gross premiums touch EUR 14,789 million, up 8.6 pc in 2017
Paris: The net profit of French reinsurer SCOR at EUR 286 million in 2017 fell almost by 50 per cent from € 603 million in 2016 due to the cost of the nat cat events which occurred in the third and fourth quarters. The reinsurer's...
- Prem Watsa earns a net profit of $930 mn from stake sales in ICICI Lombard General
- Global sea level surging at faster rate, study
- 71 killed as Russian passenger plane crashes near Moscow
- January windstorms expected to cost European insurers more than $2bn:Aon
- World Bank raises a record USD1.36 bn cat bond
How do you see the growth and development in Indian general insurance industry? Why do you think penetration level has remained so low? The industry growing in double digit figures since past two years is closely linked to country’s GDP, as both the rise in...
Inequality in India is on the rise for the last three decades, so much so that the total wealth of Indian billionaires is 15 per cent of the GDP, thanks to the "lopsided" policies of successive governments, Oxfam India said in a report today. It...
- Global cybercrime costs $600 bn annually: study
- Savers caught in stampede as equity mutual fund returns turn negative
- Policy to scrap 15 yrs old vehicles almost finalised: Gadkari
- ``Credit and political risk insurance market capacity up by 30 pc since 2015''
- Finance Ministry proposes to allow premature closure of PPF account