Global food and beverage company Nestle said it is important to address concerns quickly in this era of social media and this has been a key learning from the 2015 Maggi crisis in India, said a top company official. The company also said staying closely...
- GI Council reconstituted, IRDA nominates four new members
- Easing oil prices, recovering rupee see FPIs invest over $1 billion in November
- IRDAI forms panel to overhaul Motor OD product structure
- Cyclone Gaja claims 45 lives, rips through Tamil Nadu coast with heavy rain
- India won't achieve 2-degree cut in global warming by 2030, says report
LONDON: Aon plc today announces the launch of a new Non-Damage Business Interruption (NDBI) cover that is designed to protect the income streams of the growing number of companies with high levels of intangible assets. NDBI policies protect companies’ revenues against business interruption costs that...
- Asia led by China and India will drive global insurance growth:Swiss Re
- RMS estimates insured losses from California wildfires to be between $9 Bn and $13 Bn
- China moves closer to allowing foreigners to control insurance ventures: sources
- Boeing defends 737 safety as first U.S. lawsuit filed over Lion Air crash
- Willis Towers Watson launches benchmarking service to help insurers improve claims handling & profitability
What is your business focus ? We are mainly a retail player and intend to maintain our corporate business at around 15% to 20% of the book. In future, we will continue to be focused on retail products across the motor and health family. We...
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
- ``We have initiated steps to obtain a Branch License in Qatar’’
- ``JLT Independent has premium placements exceeding Rs 1000 cr in a span of three years’’
- ``Market conditions are very tough in the Indian general reinsurance business''
- “China and India have seen growth in the demand for liability insurance”
Asia is embracing the digital revolution. Companies such as Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu are providing a wide range of services from e-commerce to fintech and cloud computing for customers in China and elsewhere. In Indonesia, GO-JEK offers services including ride-hailing, Asia is embracing the digital...