Mumbai: Mutual funds' asset base rose to Rs 22.23 trillion by October-end, a slight increase of 1 per cent from the preceding month, as the industry showed resilience despite the recent market events like IL&FS default. According to Amfi data, the asset under management (AUM)...
- Centre, Google, FB, WhatsApp agree to stamp out rape, child porn videos: SC
- Mercedes tops vehicle sales satisfaction for luxury brands in India: Study
- RBI to bring 'ombudsman scheme' to solve digital transaction complaints
- Individual wealth touches Rs 392 lakh cr, up 14%, Insurance investment at 3rd rank in FY2018: Report
- Citizens may soon be able to opt-out of Aadhaar as govt looks to amend the Act
Just as professional sports teams have used reams of data to maximize performance, Chinese billionaire Jack Ma is turning to analytics to get the most out of fans and change the way athletic events are managed and people shop for gear. After getting its start...
- AM Best revises 2019 Global Reinsurance Outlook to Stable
- Next generation of combustion engines, in 2026, to be the last: Volkswagen
- Insured losses from California Wildfire Between $6 bn and $9 bn: AIR Worldwide
- Marriott CFO says too early to estimate Cyber Breach costs
- Early diagnosis of disease to drive future life expectancy, Swiss Re
How do you see the Indian general insurance market by 2025?Can the present growth momentum be maintained over a period of time? A double-digit growth has already started happening in the industry and we are expecting that it will continue to happen until 2025. Crop...
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
- ``We have initiated steps to obtain a Branch License in Qatar’’
- ``JLT Independent has premium placements exceeding Rs 1000 cr in a span of three years’’
- ``Market conditions are very tough in the Indian general reinsurance business''
New business models in insurance Online platforms play an important role in insurance. Some of these platforms, such as digital comparison tools, have existed in some markets for many years and are important for insurance distribution. Others are relatively new, such as peerto-peer insurance, self-organisation...