BENGALURU: The Karnataka High Court today struck down the 2014 amendment rules that mandated pictorial health warnings to cover 85 per cent of tobacco product packaging space, holding that they violated Constitutional norms. However, the court made it clear that the 40 per cent pictorial...
- Government to bear MDR charges on digital transactions up to Rs 2,000
- FRDI contemplating increase in deposit insurance cover: SBI Report
- IRDA extends time limit for reviewing IFRS 17 till 30th June, 2018
- Govt Extends Deadline for Linking Aadhaar, PAN With Financial Services to March 31
- Vodafone and Aviva Life unveil mobility plan with life insurance
JAKARTA: A strong earthquake shook Indonesia's densely populated Java island on Friday night, killing two people and severely damaging dozens of homes near the epicenter. The magnitude 6.5 quake struck at 11:47 p.m. and was felt across the island, including about 200 kilometers (124 miles)...
- Prudential Hong Kong introduces digital claims, AI platform
- Consumers want govts to do more to protect their data from AI: Survey
- Swiss Re effects changes in Group Executive Committee,inducts new members in Board
- Overall risk professionals salary continues steady climb in US & Canada:RIMS Survey
- Five yr lock in period for PE investment in Indian insurance companies:IRDAI
``We certainly see India as one of high primary growth market with future growth potential across all segments of insurance''
How you are getting ready to start your operations? Munich Re is glad to be amongst the first set of reinsurers to better support our clients with technical knowledge and expertise directly from our Mumbai office. The approvals to open a composite branch office in...
BENGALURU: As firms' appetite for the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) grows, a report on Thursday said 68.6 per cent Indian organisations might deploy it before 2020. The Intel India commissioned report, undertaken by the International Data Corporation (IDC) that surveyed 194 Indian organisations across...
- Life insurers need to focus on existing business for customer experience & profitability, Swiss Re
- Equities lead the charge for wealth creation: Karvy’s India Wealth Report 2017
- Global insured average annual loss from catastrophes almost at USD 80 billion: AIR
- Rekindling Growth
- Indian employees most engaged globally: Report