Mumbai: Symbo India Insurance Broking , a digital insurance brokerage firm, in partnership with Reliance General Insurance and event ticketing company Goeventz has launched Marathon Insurance – a unique cover for marathon runners. The comprehensive Marathon Insurance product covers accident and medical emergency during the...
- General insurers grow by 13 % to Rs 81,873 cr in H1 2018-19
- Skyline Partners get funding, to launch weather insurance products in India soon
- India ranks 103 on global hunger index
- ``Data analytics & security' have to go together :IRDAI Chief
- Sell-off continues: FPIs pull-out Rs 266-bn in Oct on rupee, oil concerns
Washington: President Donald Trump, seeking to counter China’s growing geopolitical influence, is embracing a major expansion of foreign aid that will bankroll infrastructure projects in Africa, Asia and the Americas — throwing his support behind an initiative he once sought to scuttle. With little fanfare,...
- India attracted $22 bn of FDI flows in first half of 2018, says UN report
- Insured losses for Hurricane Michael may touch $10 Billion:AIR Worldwide
- U.S. Warns of New Cyber Attacks by Group with China Ties
- US Senate Approves Bill on Commercial Drones, Airline Passengers, Disaster Relief
- UK Insurer Aviva to Replace CEO Wilson as Shareholders Seek Higher Returns
How do you expect the developments in the India re/insurance market in next five years? New business premium underwritten in the Life Insurance market in FY 2017-2018 was Rs 1,93,900 Crore (USD 29 billion) with a compounded average growth rate (CAGR) of 23 per cent...
- ``We have initiated steps to obtain a Branch License in Qatar’’
- ``JLT Independent has premium placements exceeding Rs 1000 cr in a span of three years’’
- ``Market conditions are very tough in the Indian general reinsurance business''
- “China and India have seen growth in the demand for liability insurance”
- ``For acquisition,we will look at opportunities which are good in pricing’’
The world now has more young people than ever before – of the 7.2 billion people worldwide, over 3 billion are younger than 25 years, making up 42% of the world population. Around 1.2 billion of these young people are adolescents aged between 10 and...