Mumbai: The Indian industry is rapidly adopting technology in payment system primarily through mobile wallet apps and now various APIs, said Kaku Nakhate President and Country Head (India), Bank of America N.A stated. Many banks including Bank of America independently or in partnership have developed...
- Bancassurance Deals:Citi and Bajaj General, IDBI Bank and TATA AIG General join hands
- Only BS-6 vehicles to be available from next year: Javadekar
- IndiGo places $20-bn engine order for future fleet of 280 Airbus aircraft
- Bharti AXA General Insurance posts Rs 3 crore profit in FY19
- Heatwave claims 44 lives in Bihar, Nitish Kumar announces Rs 4 lakh aid
LONDON: BGC Insurance Group (BGCI), a division of BGC Partners Inc. , a leading global brokerage and financial technology company, today announced plans to launch a specialist global aviation and aerospace (re)insurance brokerage. Marcel Chad will be President of the planned new BGCI brokerage. The...
- Insurance costs rocket for U.S. IPOs as twitchy investors take to courts
- Boeing records zero new plane orders in Paris, Airbus jumps ahead
- Lloyd’s must seize opportunity to embrace digital transformation:John Neal
- Facebook to unveil new cryptocurrency; Visa and PayPal among partners
- Ship insurance costs soar after Middle East tanker attacks
``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
Swiss Re has completed more than one year of direct operations in Indian market. How do you see the Indian market? The reason that we have established direct operations in India is because we wanted to be on the ground, to better understand and cater...
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
India, projected to surpass China as the world's most populous country around 2027, is expected to add nearly 273 million people between now and 2050 and will remain the most populated country through the end of the current century, a UN report said on Monday. ...