Mumbai: ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, the country’s fourth largest general insuer, recorded a net profit of Rs 228 crore for the quarter ending March 2019, up 7.5 per cent over the year ago period. For the financial year 2017-18, the general insurer saw its...
- General insurance industry logs Rs1.7trillion of premium, private sector insurers gain 5 % market share in 2018-19
- Promoters of Reliance General and Max Life tap Indian investors to sell stakes
- Digvijaya Singh accuses Centre of misusing LIC
- Indians most worried about terrorism, jobs and corruption: Survey
- India facing shortage of 600,000 doctors, 2 million nurses: Study
Singapore: Munich Re Syndicate Singapore (MRSS) on Tuesday has announced the partnership with a new cover holder, Nectar Specialty Risk Pte, a Singapore incorporated limited liability company, committed to delivering bespoke (re)insurance solutions for its clients and business partners. NECTAR’s professional line products are offered...
- Hannover Re scales back its exposure to coal-fired power plants
- UAE Takaful companies catching up with conventional peers
- Global life reinsurers poised for growth, but mature U.S. market still key:AM Best
- France's AXA provided insurance cover for two Notre-Dame contractors
- Foreign insurers eye China’s $1.6 trillion private pension business
What are the broad strategies now to take GIC Re ahead both in International and domestic markets? We will discuss about the domestic market first. I think, the fact that the GIC Re got listed was a very good thing and now look at the...
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
The Internet of Things is transforming the way we live and work. And we believe it can change the way risk is managed and underwritten. Last year, the number of connected “things” surpassed the number of human beings on the planet. Many of us live...