Bangalore: Digit Insurance today announced that it crossed a landmark achievement of two million customers within a short span of 16 months of operation. During the tenure the company has also closed more than 30,000 claims this March 2019 with 92% claim settlement ratio for...
- Prudential Holdings to sell up to 3.71% in ICICI Pru Life to raise Rs 1,600 cr
- Sebi modifies commissions, disclosure norms for MF industry
- Rahul Gandhi promises big-bang minimum income scheme; 20 % families to get Rs 72K annually
- PMSYM scheme: Government eyes over 1 crore enrolments by April-end
- Air India's renewal prm doubles, pays $ 28 mn to cover its 180 aircraft in 2018-19
PARIS: French activist fund CIAM will ask reinsurance company SCOR’s CEO Denis Kessler to surrender the chairmanship of the company’s board after he thwarted a takeover attempt earlier this year. CIAM, which has just under one percent of SCOR, will ask the reinsurer’s shareholders to...
- Marsh & McLennan receives final regulatory approvals on buying JLT on April 1
- Relationship between Boeing, FAA Safety Regulators under scrutiny
- Fix to MCAS anti-stall software in 737 MAX ready to go: Boeing
- Hinduja family richest Asians in Britain, worth 25 billion pounds: Report
- China chemical plant explosion death toll climbs to 44; 32 others critical
What are the broad strategies now to take GIC Re ahead both in International and domestic markets? We will discuss about the domestic market first. I think, the fact that the GIC Re got listed was a very good thing and now look at the...
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
The Internet of Things is transforming the way we live and work. And we believe it can change the way risk is managed and underwritten. Last year, the number of connected “things” surpassed the number of human beings on the planet. Many of us live...