New Delhi: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday announced an over Rs 70,000 crore package for the exports and real estate sectors, including setting up of a stressed asset fund, as the government continued with firefighting measures to pull the economy out of a six-year...
- IRDAI penalises Bagic and Go Digit for violating its norms
- Regulatory Sandbox a win-win position for regulators and Start-ups:IRDAI
- Mutual funds add around 5 lakh folios in August, total tally reaches to 8.53cr
- IRDA forms panel to link motor premium with traffic violations
- Anup Rau to head Future Generali India Insurance
Dubai: Drone attacks targeted a major Saudi Aramco processing facility and oilfield in eastern Saudi Arabia Saturday, the Interior Ministry said, sparking a huge fire at one of the sites before dawn. No one immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, which comes amid previous drone...
- Analysts see 2020 reinsurance price hikes due to catastrophes
- Google to pay $170 million fine for sharing YouTube kids data
- Total reinsurance capital at $559 bn in H1 2019, up 8% driven by strong investment markets: Willis Re
- Global reinsurance market to see consolidation, product & service innovation:S&P
- Willis Towers Watson launches innovative risk advisory service
What are your board agenda for NIA now? The year to date permormance has not been great as we were hit by multiple catastrophe claims in India and abroad coupled with non-operational issues like write down of the investments and impact of change in accounting...
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
The latest sigma report from the Swiss Re Institute, "Advanced analytics: unlocking new frontiers in P&C insurance", suggests that technology advances are enabling P&C insurers to unlock new frontiers in risk assessment and mitigation thanks to advanced analytics. Past successes that focused on improving expense...